File Doctor- An Appropriate Mean to Trouble Shoot QuickBooks Errors?
The accounting world is more fast, advanced and improving time to time. Gone are the days, when financial and accounting services were executing bookkeeping manually on registers and papers. Today, the digital world has completely occupied the bookkeeping world. Now, dreaming of the accounting world in absence of accounting software like QuickBooks seems near to impossible. Intuit, the provider of QuickBooks continuously makes all essential modifications in order to make it easy for accounting professionals. QuickBooks File Doctor is one among st such kinds of valuable introductions done by the Intuit. It is a software utility responsible to prevent data in QuickBooks files from damage.
In short, we can say the File Doctor tool is a program that allows users to fix & troubleshoot any kind of QuickBooks error that might have been creating hindrance while processing the accounting software.
Why You Need QuickBooks File Doctor Today?
Glitches with QuickBooks accounting software end at file doctor. The QuickBooks File Doctor suits quite helpful in following conditions:
- When the user isn’t able to open company file & get errors with following message codes:
- -6000 -301
- -6000 -305
- -6000 -82
- Missing blank lists for employees, vendors, or clients.
- QuickBooks H series errors like H202/H505/H303 etc. Multi-user mode or set-up cause the error
- Critically corrupted company file doesn’t open
How to Use File Doctor Tool?
- First of all, check that you installed the tool correctly on your PC
- Earlier, it was coming separately from QuickBooks, but today comes integrated with the software.
- To increase the chances to resolve error correctly, ensure you have installed the latest version
- Open .exe file, double click it and follow on-screen instructions.
- Note: Keep it in mind that you have made QuickBooks File Doctor Download correctly.
- Once you installed the tool successfully, it starts functioning automatically. You can also double-click the wrench icon to let is start manually.
Choose One Of the Two Options, Depending Upon Condition:
- Option1: “Both file damage & network connectivity”- If you think the issue is related to the corrupted file, then choose this option.
- Option2: “Only Network connectivity“- While operating Quickbooks in multi-user mode, if you think the issue is from the network side, then consider this option.
What To Do if the solution fails?
If you failed to resolve file doctor not working issue, then you can contact our technical support staff for a reasonable solution. You can reach customer care staff just making a call at toll-free support phone number anytime.
The QuickBooks File Doctor Repair procedure above is quite helpful to overcome all minor to critical QuickBooks error. The file size directly impacts the chances of error to occur. To manage & control the chances of the company file crash, the tool is found very helpful. Keep connected to us via blogs-It is the valuable source to offer you valuable information regarding QuickBooks & related aspects.