Working continuously with your QuickBooks accounting software is no doubt a great achievement, however it is not possible always. Being software it is the integration of multiple features, tools, accounting concepts and programming methodologies. Therefore, occurance of interruptions due to technical errors while using the software is quite frequent with software users.
Well! You are running small business in USA right! If you want to utilize this accounting software( QuickBooks) with optimum efficiency, then either you need to gain expertise or make your connections with trusted QuickBooks Error Support team. Assistance from experts can be the feasible solution, as the process of getting self expertise in the software can be much difficult. Also, you have other important works related to your business too.
Here, in our series of error support blogs, we are going to detail you about QuickBooks Error Code 5502. Keep reading ahead if you want to improve your knowledge.
What Is The Right QuickBooks Error Support To Fix Error Code 5502 In QuickBooks?
While working on QuickBooks, you see a message displaying that data is uploaded but failed to connect to server. This message is indication of error 5502.
Short Error Introduction:
|Name of Error||QuickBooks Error 5502
|Error category|| Syncing error
|Error message||QuickBooks data has been uploaded but failed to connect to server|
|Cause of error||There are various responsible causes behind error where major reasons are:
● Obstruction of third party programs
● Identification of virus or malware
● Sync manager not updated
|Resolution of error||Update Sync manager, Log on system as admin, and reboot computer
Following Support Steps Are Recommended For Fixing QuickBooks
Every problem has the solution, however ways to overcome problems can differ from one another. People always prefer solution that is feasible, the one that takes less time & is easy to implement. The error code 5502 is related to “syncing issues” for which sync manager is responsible. Therefore, the feasible solution to fix error 5502 is to verify the sync manager whether it is updated or not. If you find that sync manager is not updated, then update it shortly.
If you ask why?, the answer is simple, “Fresh updates of software always come up with the features or functionalities which overcome all possible limitations & fixes of bugs & issues. So, updating the sync manager, syncing issue can be resolved. The procedure can be completed in below discussed three steps:
- Update to latest sync manager
- Log on system admin
- And reboot the system
If trying this solution, you see error still persists, then you can go ahead with following solutions:
STEP 1: Change Name of QB.nd File
- Open folder where company file is stored
- Check the file with .nd extension and change its name by clicking right
- In the end change the name by entering .old.
- After that scan file with the use of database server manager
If you’re to open company file over network then follow below mentioned steps:
- Go to the database server manager by pressing windows key.
- After going to DB server manager, click option add folder
- Now, select the company file and reopen it after complete scanning
STEP 2: Copy Company File After Creating New Folder
- Open new folder & paste company file there. Check whether full file extension is displayed or not.
- .QBM-> rename it & change its extension. Save all files clicking it anywhere
- Restore portable files after opening accounting software.
- .QBB-> rename file extension if file isn’t opening
- Then Restore backups.
- .QBX-> If file is not opened with extension, then rename it.
- Latest version of sync manager is recommended to use for fixing this error
Hope, you understand the error 5502 well. You can put your concerns in-front of customer care executives at QuickBooks Supoport Service via phone call. An expert advice is always a better option in spite of applying uncertain concepts for resolving errors.