The QuickBooks, a popular accounting software, is integrated with Quickbooks Desktop File Doctor for diagnosing & fixing errors in the company files. Whenever you encounter data damage or receive errors that prevent you from opening a file, then use this File Doctor. The main function of this QuickBooks is to increase multiple tables, tracking sheets and spreadsheets use that are important to document and to maintain accounting operations. With this software, the accounting figures are conveniently reconciled for tax purposes. This software has been a boon to today’s small & mid-sized businesses across the world.
The benefits of choosing QuickBooks Accounting Software:
The QuickBooks Desktop App is free of cost and you can download & install it on the tablet or smartphone. Login into the QuickBooks account to use its services. To enjoy all its benefits, you need to keep these accounting software up-to-date and errors free. So, the Quickbooks File Doctor is an essential tool to get rid of such situations. Some of the benefits are:
● Sales invoicing
● Helps in money management as well as handling funds in small and mid-sized organizations
● Financial reporting
● Rack up expenditures which are billed on clients
● Convenient to use
The Quickbooks File Doctor is launched by Intuit Inc., especially for the users of QuickBooks, to solve all the errors faced by a user while using QuickBooks. QuickBooks has launched QuickBooks Network Connectivity Diagnostic Tool and QuickBooks Company File Diagnostic Tool. but, Intuit has combined both of them and named it Quickbooks Desktop File Doctor. This software plays a vital role in resolving files & data corruption issues, windows problems and so on. It allows users to check out damaged or corrupt company files and fix errors as quickly as possible.
When this QuickBooks File Doctor is useful for you?
● Some of the issues with which a user may encounter and QuickBooks File Doctor will help you to troubleshoot them:
● When you encounter network errors like H202 error, H303 error, accessing the multi-user setup, etc.
● Want to access a file stored in a different system.
● If you lost company files, then this software will help you to get them back.
● Difficulty in accessing a company file or encounter with errors like 6000, 6150, 305, 301, etc.
Before using it, you need to go for Quickbooks File Doctor Download first. Follow the below steps to download:
1. Firstly, launch the web browser and then go to the QuickBooks official website.
2. Search for QuickBooks File Doctor.
3. Click on the Download button.
4. To start the software installation, run the QBFD.exe file.
5. Make sure that you have .net framework on the computer system. QuickBooks File Doctor will download .net framework automatically if you do not have it.
6. To install QuickBooks File Doctor, follow the instructions display on the screen.
Double-click on the icon (QuickBooks File Doctor) created on the desktop after installation.
Follow the enlisted steps for diagnosing a file when the software is launched:
Step 1: Open the software and choose the company file you’d like to repair. To do this,
● Click Browse and locate the company file.
● Select the company file.
● Click on the “Diagnose File”.
Step 2: Enter the username and password to get access to the company file.
● Enter your ‘Username & Password’ correctly.
● Then, click on OK.
Step 3: QuickBooks File Download will carry out the process of diagnosis. Wait for a few minutes, until the software diagnoses the issue with the company file.
Step 4: QuickBooks File Doctor will display a problems list with the company file when the process of detection is completed. Click on the ‘Proceed’ for fixing issues.
Step 5: Then, you need to select between ‘Server and Workstation’:
● If the company file is not present in the system, then choose ‘Workstation’. You access the company file through multi-user environment network.
● Choose ‘Server’ is the company file stored in the system.
Step 6: If you’re running the company file on ‘Server’, then click on YES. In the case of ‘Workstation’, click on NO.
Step 7: When the process of diagnosing is completed, you can get complete access to the company file. Click on ‘Open’ for entering into the company file.
A few things you must keep in the mind while using QuickBooks Desktop File Doctor:
● Stay connected to the network for uploading files.
● Log in as an Administrator.
● Size of the company file is not more than 2GB.
● Make sure not to install too many versions of QuickBooks on the computer.
To Quickbooks Install Diagnostics Tool, follow the below procedure:
1. Firstly, you need to select the button for QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool downloading.
2. Save the downloaded tool in Windows Desktop or somewhere else where you can find it easily.
3. Close all the open programs.
4. To open up the QuickBooks Install Tool, double-click on the QuickBooks Desktop Install Diagnostic Tool.exe file.
5. Select Yes to favor to the license agreement.
6. Select Proceed to carry out the scanning process. It will take up to 20 minutes.
7. Restart the computer when the process of scanning finishes.
8. If you want to reactivate or reregister QuickBooks Desktop after running QBInstall, then QuickBooks will prompt you.
If you’ve any other question in your mind about QuickBooks File Doctor, then connect us. Here, we have a team of prowess professionals who put their extreme efforts to keep you out from minor or major QuickBooks issues.