There’s no denial that QuickBooks has acquired a wide client base in small to the medium organization because of its efficient and quick performance. QuickBooks is accounting software that eases the finance and account related work of any organization. This software has helped the accounts person in saving their time and efforts. Right from managing taxation to invoice generation, it comes with a number of unmatched features. If we’re talking about the QuickBooks feature then QuickBooks Database Server Manager needs to be mentioned. It is basically a utility that allows the QuickBooks users to configure the QuickBooks Server for the access of multi-user.
If you’re a new user of QuickBooks then there are chances of getting confused while installing, setting up and updating the server manager. At those difficult times, you can call technical engineers to get support from them. QuickBooks Phone Number will connect you to the certified and highly experienced techies who’ll make you get rid of all sorts of issues related with database server manager.
To install QuickBooks database server manager, these steps would be useful for you:
● First of all, you’re needed to do a double click on the installer in order to start the “Installation Wizard”.
● If the computer is connected to the internet then you’ve to click on ‘Next’.
● Now, you’ve to close all other opened programs. After this, click “Next”.
● Agree to license agreement of the software by accepting the terms. After this, click ‘next’.
● Go to the “network or custom option”
● You’ll be given two options regarding installation. Just choose an installation type as per your requirement.
● After this, you need to click on “Yes, allow access”.
● You’ve to now enter the “Product Number and License Number” in the space provided.
● To complete the installation process, just follow the instructions given on the screen.
● Once installed, set up the database server manager.
If you’re getting error codes or the QuickBooks database server manager stopped working then restarting it is the best option. Follow these steps to restart the database server manager:
When QuickBooks is installed on server or host:
● First of all, you’re needed to open QuickBooks on the server.
● After this, open and restore option of the company in the ‘File’ menu.
● Now, go to the ‘company file option’. Click ‘next’.
● Choose the company file and then mark the checkbox to open the file in ‘multi-user mode’. Now, click on ‘open’ button.
● Once done, enter username and password and then log in to the company’s file.
● Now, choose the option of log off option so that company files get closed on the server.
When QuickBooks database server manager is installed:
● Open the control panel and now double click on the option of administrative tools.
● On the service options, double-click on it.
● After this, you’re needed to right-click the data manager.
● Now, click on the ‘restart button’
If for any reason, you’re not able to start the Database Server Manager then these steps would be helpful for you:
● Reboot the server.
● Now, through repair tool, you need to repair the QuickBooks program
● After this, you’ve to re-install the QuickBooks through a clean install.
If the error code remains the same then contact the team of professional is a good idea. Through QuickBooks Support Phone number, users of QuickBooks will be connected to the techies. They’ll provide you with a suitable solution and proper steps to make you get rid of the error codes. Technical experts are able to resolve the glitches related to QuickBooks database server manager Linux and QuickBooks database server manager host multi-user. Make sure to instantly avail the customer support service to fix the woes in hassle-free manner. One call to this toll-free number is enough to solve all your QuickBooks database server error codes.