Undoubtedly, QuickBooks is a worldwide used accounting software because of its secure, reliable and accurate factors. It is developed and marketed by Intuit for small & medium-sized businesses. Plus, the accounting software offers on-premises applications for accounting as well as cloud-based versions to manage & pay bills, perform payroll functions and to access business payments. But, this QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118 will cause trouble for you in using QuickBooks accounting software. This error is caused when the entitlement DataStore.ecml file of QuickBooks gets damaged that contain QuickBooks Desktop license properties. This error usually displays a message which says: “Couldn’t initialize license properties’. When you click OK on the displayed message, then another dialog box will come up.
QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118-Introduction In Short
QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118 means QuickBooks is unable to load the license data. This issue may be caused by damaged or missing files. Benefits of QuickBooks bottlenecks in the form of QuickBooks Error 3371 caused by external issues that can’t be prevented. So, before going on the methods to resolve this issue, it’s necessary to know about error code 3371.
Damage of the file may occur because of improper computer shut down while the open for some reasons. QuickBooks stops to sync the license properties whenever you open up the QuickBooks and this error will show up on the screen. If you want to troubleshoot this issue, you need to fulfill some system needs.
Know the causes of this QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118:
● Missing file Qbregistration.dat
● Interruption of anti-virus
● Try to open up a file without saving it
● Missing or damaged MSXML component
● Crash Com Error in QuickBooks
● QuickBooks has stopped working
● Lose connection to the data file of QuickBooks
● QuickBooks Error 1903, QuickBooks Error 1904, QuickBooks Error 1603 and QuickBooks Error 1722 occur while installing & repairing QuickBooks
● Difficulty in emailing, saving or printing as a PDF from QuickBooks Desktop
If you’ve any other issue, then dial the QuickBooks Phone Number to get instant support at your doorstep. Before maving on solutions, let’s discuss a few points that you should keep in mind:
● Make sure that you’ve updated Windows to the latest release.
● You might have corrupt Windows if you still get the error 3371.
Now, try the below solutions to fix the QuickBooks Error 3371, Status Code 11118
Method 1: Delete ecml file
1. Press Windows + R together.
2. In the Window, type the C:\ProgramData\intuit\Entitlement Client\v8 path.
3. Windows Explorer will open up with the address mentioned above.
4. Delete the ecml file and then close the window.
5. Run QuickBooks and then Register the item again.
Method 2: Install the latest update of Windows
1. Install Windows latest updates.
2. Select All Programs.
3. Click on Windows Update.
Method 3: Update the operating system of Windows
1. Click on the Start button.
2. Select All Programs.
3. Then, click on Window Update.
4. Click on check for updates.
5. Finally, reinstall & update the QuickBooks Desktop again.
Method 4: Rename the Entitlement file
If you’re a Windows XP User:
1. Click on Start and then choose Run.
2. Enter the “C: Documents & Settings All Users Application DataIntuitEntitlement Clientv2” path for finding Entitlement DataStore.ecml file: .
3. Click on OK.
4. Lastly, rename the Entitlement DataStore.ecml” file.
If you’re a Windows 7 user:
1. Go to “C: ProgramDataIntuitEntitlement Clientv*
2. Rename the Entitlement file.
3. This will create a new file once QuickBooks starts.
4. Follow the below instructions if the data folder of the program is invisible:
● Click on Computer.
● Select Organize and choose Folder & Search Options.
● Then, click on Hidden Files & Folders.
● Open QuickBooks to check out whether the error is fixed or not.
QuickBooks File Doctor authorizes you for fixing the glitches of QuickBooks. This tool firstly checks and then fixes all the errors occur in the company file. To download and use this tool, follow the below instructions:
1. Download the QuickBooks File Doctor. After downloading, open the “qbfd.exe file” and follow the instructions for proper installation of the tool.
2. The tool will open automatically after installation. Go to the Start menu to open the tool if doesn’t open itself.
3. From the drop-down list, search the company file. Click on Browse to search & find the file manually.
4. Choose the “Check file damage only”.
5. Click on the “Diagnose file” option.
6. When prompted, enter the password of Admin. If you’re using an older version of QuickBooks, then click on the option to update it.
7. The tool will start files repairing. This process will take some time.
8. There’s an option to open up repaired file from the tool if the processing of repairing is successfully done.
9. the tool works to repair all the damaged files & network errors automatically.
Quickbooks Install Diagnostics Tool is used for diagnosing errors and correct them. This tool ensures no delay in QuickBooks Installation by checking Firewall status, testing connectivity, checking & diagnosing connection tab and so on.
If you need any kind of QuickBooks Help regarding this tool, then don’t worry. Just pick your handset and tap the number anytime, anywhere.
The whole team of experts is available at our end for 24/7 hours to provide you real-time QuickBooks Customer Service. They always try to incorporate hi-tech ways for troubleshooting QuickBooks Error 3371, Status Code 11118 as soon as possible.